Client Terms & Conditions
1) Once a deposit is paid, then the client and selected entertainer agree to the terms of this contract. At the time the contract takes effect, the entertainer shall reserve the date and time agreed upon, and not make any other reservations or accept any other clients for said date and time. For this reason, in the event that the client cancels the contract for any reason, all monies paid shall be retained by “your name here” in order to offset the loss of business.
2) Any changes to the Services stated must be agreed in writing by both parties.
3) The Client will be provided with an invoice at the time of booking via email for all services. The Client shall settle this invoice by the date stated in the invoice.
4) Interest may be charged on late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank Of England base rate. Should payment in full be required before the event, failure to settle the amount, may result in your booking being cancelled and the loss of your deposit. Costs incurred in obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late will also be charged.
5) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
i) Cancellation over 60 days prior to the Event Date: loss of deposit
ii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total Invoice
iii) Cancellation made 15-29 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice
iv) Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
6) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Acts(s) and the Act(s) is/are unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
7) The Client shall provide a suitable performance area for the Act(s) and ensure there is an adequate power supply which meets industry standards if electrical equipment is to be used as part of the performance.
8) Where any Act is expected to wear stage clothing The Client must provide adequate dressing room facilities. Public toilets are unacceptable.
9) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client .
10) The Client must hold adequate insurance policies in respect of any Engagement.
11) The Client is responsible for obtaining any work permits or other approvals for the Act(s) prior to the commencement of an Engagement.
12) Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
13) If changes are required to the performance schedule on the day of the event these changes should be discussed with the Supplier where possible, otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the Act(s).
14) In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
15) Should the Act(s) be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a further fee may be charged as agreed between the parties
16) An Act is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any performance.
17) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.